Learning should be fun. Finally some folks have got it right, Codecademy is combining the learning with game mechanics. Now thats guaranteed to get you up and interested in learning. Until now you would have had to resort to w3schools who the folks at w3fools would tell are not really accurate.
So Codecademy comes as a fresh breath of air. In the longer run they would have to see to it that their
courses are relevant and valid.
I am taking the course currently and even though i know what they are teaching its fun. You get points and badges when you complete lessons and on passing checkpoints. The ‘feel good’ factor will surely prompt you to persist and complete the course.
Oh the Joy of Levelling up. Jump right in!
- ‘DOT’ The World’s Smallest Animation Character Shot on N8
- How to get the perfect 7.9 on Windows Experience Index
- The future feature: NFC Technology
- Star.me: Spread Some Love
- How Safe is your Facebook Status Update